Tuesday, March 2, 2010

it's been awhile...

So I admit I have not kept up with this site for quite some time, so apologies, but now having said that I'll just jump right in to what is currently going on instead of covering what has happened between my last post and now.

Spring semester is always the busiest, for whatever reason. It just consistently feels more overwhelming than the fall, but I find that the business of it keeps me motivated to get so much more done, and I tend to enjoy it more for that.

This has not been the best semester for finances in the least. I've cut out a few things due to the overwhelming costs, but praise be to God, I finally received my financial aid for this semester and felt an immediate relief of this financial burden I've had. God is good!

In other news, I've begun making designs for a friends band. I've been working a lot with watercolor and ink and am having an absolute blast creating different designs. They needed help coming up with the name, so I made samples with various titles I came up with. So here's what I've come up with so far...



I'll post more art as it comes. I have a few more designs already but need to scan and edit them still.


3 comments:

Kelly Mann said...

THOSE ARE AWESOME!!!! Seriously! I just love them! Maybe one day when I'm gonna have a baby I'll hire you to make some little art pieces in the room!!

Meghann said...

Brit - those are amazing. AMAZING. Please copyright them so no one steals them. Because they are that good. And I'm not kidding about the copyright. Or the amazing-ness. Love you!!

Bree said...

thanks! I need to copyright them, the only problem is it gets expensive copyrighting all my work. I've looked into it. Although art is under copyright from creation, which helps. And Kelly I will totally design some art for when you have some chillins...so soon right ;-)...