Friday, October 10, 2008

Beannachtai ort!

Hello All,

This is the first of I hope many entries to come. I set this up as a way for friends and family to keep track of what's going on: things I've read, developments from day to day in my spiritual walk, etc.

Currently I'm in the process of applying for a summer missionary internship to Dublin, Ireland. I've sent in the application but am now awaiting the next step, which is a phone interview. The Lord is really teaching me patience while I wait for each stage of the application process, but each step is just one step closer to Dublin, God willing. It's well worth the wait.

That's all for now.

God Bless!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Are these Irish sayings - Dia Duit and Beannachtai ort? What do they mean?

Bree said...

Dia duit means hello, but is literally translated "God to you" and Beannachtai ort means "Greetings". :-)