Tuesday, October 21, 2008

one of those days

These last two days have not been the best days ever. Last week I took a math test, which I know I aced, only to find that my Professor lost my test. It's not the worst thing in the world. I'm definitely frustrated with the situation, but there isn't anything I can do about it. I thought that he found it, but apparently there are more than one "Brittany" in the class so I still have to retake it. The most frustrating part is how a small problem has seemed to be drawn out so much. I was supposed to take it today but when I went in to take it my Professor wasn't there. After waiting for over 30 min someone informed me that he was in the library (later I found out he forgot). Hopefully I can take it tomorrow and get it over with.

Today I woke up with a sore throat. I'm hoping it doesn't turn into strep, since that's been going around lately. In addition I've had a screaming headache all day. I tried to take a nap thinking that might help, but didn't feel rested at all, and if anything felt worse off. So the past couple days have  just been off.  If anything it has pushed me closer to the Lord. I've felt a distance these past couple days and I've been struggling to keep my focus on Him. The times when I feel loneliest are usually the times when I pursue the Lord even harder, but these two days have really been hard. With the test situation, and feeling sick, plus just being perpetually exhausted and busy, it all has just hit me hard. I keep reminding myself that the Lord will never give me more than I can handle. He knows me and He knows my heart better than even I know myself. I trust Him, but I feel like I've been under spiritual warfare this week. 

I'm sure the days will get better, it's just been one of those days...twice in a row.

No comments: